The Ascension St. Vincent YMCA is committed to building strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Our staff have a member’s first attitude and their first priority is to see that you feel at home.
The Ascension St. Vincent YMCA facility includes:
- Locker Room & Family Changing Room facilities
- Well trained and friendly staff to assist you in all areas
- A full Wellness Area with free weights, cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Triple gymnasium
- Boxing Studio
- Hot Yoga Studio
- A 25 yard swimming pool with lap and recreational swimming
- Group Exercise classes from traditional Aerobics to Kickboxing and Pilates
- Indoor Cycling classes
- Indoor track
- Staffed Play & Learn Center and Youth Development Center areas for kids while their parents workout
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Lab for youth programs
- Enrichment Center for education programs
- Upgrade Teaching Kitchen for small group, youth, and family cooking classes
- Community Family Outreach lounge
Facility Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 5:00am to 9:00pm
Friday – 5:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday – 6:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm to 6:00pm
John Oberhelman Play & Learn Center – Ages 6 weeks to 6 years
The Play & Learn Center is a nursery service for YMCA members’ children while their parents are in the facility. There is no charge for this service for children 6-months & up, and Play & Learn may be used for up to two hours per day.
Old National Bank Youth Development Center
Children will have the opportunity to participate in Shuffle Board, Air Hockey, Foosball, Nook Stations, Legos Stations, Craft Stations, a Reading Corner, and a Wii gaming station.
This area is free to youth members ages 5 to 12 for up to two hours per visit and is supervised during the following hours:
Ascension St. Vincent YMCA
516 Court Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Visit the Ascension St. Vincent location and be our guest.