Opened in 2005, the Lowell & Helen Dunigan Family YMCA is a facility for the entire family. The YMCA allows you and your family to become a part of a community, make new friends and enjoy your favorite activities.
The Dunigan facility includes:
- Staff who are ready to assist you and your family in building a healthy spirit, mind and body
- A full Wellness Area with free weights, cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Gymnasium with two courts for open court time and programs
- Family Gymnasium with full basketball court with goals lowered to 6′ for youth play/practice
- A family-friendly swimming pool with play features and two lap lanes
- Group exercise classes from traditional Aerobics to Kickboxing and Pilates
- Large indoor track
- Staffed Child Watch and Kids Zone for kids while their parent’s workout
- Spacious locker rooms including separate family facilities
- Multiple Group exercise studios
- Cycling Studio
- Splash Pad
- Six-acre soccer complex with five small soccer fields, two medium soccer/lacrosse/flag football fields, one high school soccer/lacrosse field, two t-ball fields, two sand volleyball courts, and restrooms
- Outdoor walking/running track
Facility Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 5:00am to 9:00pm
Friday – 5:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday – 6:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Child Watch (Nursery) – Ages 6 weeks to 6 years
Child Watch is a nursery service for YMCA members’ children while their parents are in the facility. There is no charge for this service and it may be used for up to two hours per shift.
Kids Zone – Ages 5 to 12
The Dunigan Family YMCA Kids Zone is a supervised area that features a skeeball NBA Shoot Out Games, Lego and Craft tables, gaming stations, table tennis, air hockey and foosball. This area is free to all youth members.
Dunigan Family YMCA
6846 Oak Grove Road
Evansville, IN 47715
Visit the Dunigan Family location and be our guest.