Although our YMCA offers 50+ yoga classes free to members, some individuals may find personal yoga training more appealing. Private lessons are a one on one experience that can improve one’s mental and physical health and achieve personal yoga goals. Other benefits of Personal Yoga Training include:
- Gaining initial experience – Beginning yoga students can sometimes feel overwhelmed in typical class settings. Personal training can help learning poses, timing and breathing, and jumpstart flexibility.
- Focusing on personal goals – A private lesson allows an individual to set specific goals and plans, such as personal goals for flexibility, strength or meditation.
- Creating a personalized schedule – Making the time to practice is a vital element of yoga. If it’s not possible to get to one of our many classes, then a private lesson can accommodate even the most hectic of schedules.
- Overcoming health concerns – Health conditions like pregnancy, diabetes or heart disease may require special alterations to one’s yoga practice. Personal yoga training addresses health conditions to avoid further complications.
- Working on advanced practice – Private instruction can allow individuals to take their yoga practice to the next level. Specific yoga classes might not always offer the level of challenge and planning for advanced practitioners.
Contact Christen Mitchell to schedule your private lessons today.