- Youth: Young adults and children ages 12-21 = $21/month
- Young Adult: Adults age 22-29 = $36/month
- Adult: One adult age 30-64 = $45/month
- NEW! 2-Adult*: Two adults age 21-64 = $59/month
- Family*: Two adults over age 21 and any dependents = $69/month
- Single Parent Family*: One adult over age 21 and any dependents = $49/month
- Senior Citizen: One adult age 65 and older = $39/month
- 2-Adult Senior Citizen*: Two adults (primary must be age 65 and older) = $55/month
* Members must live in the same household and may be asked to show verification
All memberships require a joining fee equal to one monthly rate.
Get Started Today!
The Y partners with many area businesses to provide corporate memberships to their employee’s. It is the goal of the Y and its partners to make sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. To see if your company is a partner with the YMCA in employees wellness visit or call the Downtown or Dunigan Y.
To learn more about becoming a YMCA Corporate Health Partner please contact:
Crystal Paroyan, Downtown YMCA Executive Director
In an effort to encourage health and well being for individuals in our community, the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana offers an income-based rate scale through our F/A program. The rate scale correlates membership rates to annual household income.
To apply, just bring a copy of your most recent tax return or two paycheck stubs and/or any other household income to the membership desk at Y. Once you complete the simple application you’ll be on your way to becoming a member of the YMCA family.