Across our community, business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. That’s because in our community, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive, personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach our classes
- Contribute to community by facilitating important local events
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strength, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a helping hand to adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other.
Take an active role in strengthening your community.