Members are welcome to bring guests with them to enjoy the Y. As a membership organization, our first obligation is to our members to ensure the value of your Y membership. We welcome members to bring guests with just a few guidelines, including:
YMCA GUEST POLICY
Applicable to all Guests
- Each guest must provide a valid photo ID (State, Government, or State Issued ID).
- All guests must be 14 or older unless accompanied by a guardian 18 or older.
- Each guest must properly check–in through Member Services at the Welcome Center.
- Every guest will be input into the HallPass Child Protection System which will review all guests against the National Registry of Sex Offenders and prohibit access or membership to any offender on the list.
- All facility services are included in a guest pass i.e. ChildWatch, group exercise classes, etc. (except for Hot Yoga, Body Pump, and Boxing for Fitness).
- The YMCA reserves the right to limit hours and service options for guest usage based on member usage in the building.
Local Guest (living in service area)
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members will receive two Guest Passes quarterly. Members are encouraged to use these complimentary passes to bring local guests to enjoy the Y.
- If the member has used all his/her Guest Passes, a Day Pass may be purchased up to 12 visits per year.
Members may purchase one Day Pass per adult on the account. i.e. If two adults are listed on an account, then two Day Passes may be purchased for non-members.
Members with a Youth Membership who are 14 and older may bring in one non-member per day to the YMCA through the usage of either a Guest Pass or purchase of a Day Pass.
- The current YMCA member is responsible for any discipline issues of their guest(s) up to and including suspension or termination of membership.
Out of Town Guests
- An out of town resident may purchase an unlimited number of Day Passes to utilize the YMCA facility.
- Out of town guests will be required to provide proof of residence outside the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana area.
- Y members (member of another YMCA facility) can visit our facilities at no charge.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.What You Need To Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants (including SilverSneakers Programs) and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- When visiting our Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID, as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
- $5 for 18 and under
- $8 for 19 and over
- $12 for Families
Our branches have a limited number of Day Passes available for purchase each day based on capacity and facility usage. Please contact a YMCA branch prior to visit to ensure availability.
- Ascension St Vincent YMCA (in Downtown Evansville) – 812.423.9622
- Dunigan Family YMCA (Eastside of Evansville) – 812.401.9622