Join the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Want to know more or how to join?
Come in and talk with our membership staff at the Ascension St. Vincent or Dunigan Family Y. And, to speed things up, complete this membership application and bring it when you come in.
With affordable membership rates, and no contracts to sign, it’s easier than ever to join. Plus, you’ll get all of these great benefits free with your membership…
Wellness and Fitness Classes
Our wellness staff can help design a fitness program that meets your individual needs. With your membership, you can choose from a variety of exercise classes for beginners to the fitness enthusiast. Our YMCAs offers kickboxing, Body Pump, Zumba, low impact cardio and strength classes, yoga, Pilates, cycle, low impact cardio and strength and many other group exercise classes all taught in a fun, welcoming environment. Learn More »
Wellness Equipment & Services
Each YMCA has a variety of strength and cardio equipment for members. Whether you prefer running on a treadmill, cycling beside a friend, reading while on an elliptical trainer, lifting free weights or using strength training equipment, you can do it at the YMCA.
The Y also offers two very interactive programs to help you achieve your wellness goals.
- ActivTrax is a free web based tool that creates customized workouts around your goals, strengths and wellness experience. Each time you visit the Y, you’ll receive a new and customized workout that tells you exactly what you need to do to focus on your personal well-being goals
- The Wellness Coaching program consists of six, 30-60 minute, sessions once a week. It’s a very basic program for members that are new to exercise and need some direction.
Learn More »
Quality Child Care
We provide quality child care for children ages 6 months to 6 years in our in our Child Watch while you’re working out or participating in other YMCA activities for up to two hours per day. Children age seven and older are invited to hang out in Youth activity Center. Available during after-school hours, the YAC provides a free supervised area for, interactive games and activities ranging from homework help to arts and crafts and board games. Learn more »
Swimming and Water Activities
Both the Ascension St. Vincent and Dunigan Family YMCAs have indoor pools. There’s time for recreational swim and lap swim. Join us for one of many water aerobic activities like: traditional water exercise, water Zumba, arthritis classes, aqua natal and tai Chi H2O. Certified lifeguards staff our pools, and our swim lessons are taught by trained instructors. Learn More »
Our YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. The YMCA welcomes women and men, girls and boys of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities and financial circumstances. Programs and branches embrace diversity, reflecting the needs and composition of our community.
Financial assistance is available for membership and programs. At the YMCA, no one will ever be turned away for an inability to pay. Learn More »
Always Welcome in Any Community
As a member at our Y, you are a member at over 2,600 YMCAs as part of the Nationwide Membership program. Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA* in the United States. We want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or travel. It’s an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
*Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time. Program valid for active, full facility YMCA members. Program-only participants are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.