We have an extraordinary opportunity to ensure a brighter future for Southwestern Indiana, and your support will make it possible. Together, we’ll take on many of the greatest challenges facing our young people, our health, and our area. Our YMCA is more than just a gym…we are a cause. A cause that, with your generous support, will continue to strengthen our Southwestern Indiana community.
Here’s What You Can Do With One Gift:
- $1500 – 2 youth can gain new skills and create memories that last a lifetime at Camp Carson for a week
- $750 – 2 youth will be engaged in life-changing activities at our CenterPoint Energy YMCA in the Caldwell neighborhood
- $500 – 2 youth in Outreach programs can develop skills to make them the future leaders of our community
- $250 – 1 young lady in our DIAMONDS program will learn how to carry herself with confidence because she is valuable
- $100 – 1 young boy can begin the transformation of becoming a responsible, respectful young man while participating in 6 months of Y-CAP
- $75 – 1 youth can learn self-confidence and safety around water through swim lessons at the Y
- $50 – 1 youth can make new friends and learn good sportsmanship by participating in one of youth sports programs
A memorial gift is a meaningful way to remember a loved one’s legacy or express your appreciation for someone special. When a gift is made in memory, in honor or in celebration of someone, you make a difference in the lives of others on behalf of a loved one.
We Couldn’t Do It Without You
It is with deep gratitude that we recognize and acknowledge our donors for their continued dedication and support of our Y’s mission. Together we are committed to giving young people the resources to reach their potential, providing individuals with the access and support to lead healthy lives and connecting neighbors so they can come together for the common good.