Welcome to the YMCA Aquatics home page!
We are extremely honored that you have chosen the YMCA as your and your child’s aquatics outlet. We pledge to give you our best and to serve your child in swim, character and ministry.
YMCA Aquatics has two goals…
- To provide top-notch water training programs that are designed to assist each participant with the growth and development of their individual skill levels while teaching confidence in the water
- To use the avenue of aquatics to teach and incorporate the character values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
This mission and message is accomplished by our aquatics staff in many forms through a variety of youth and adult swim programs. So be sure to check out each aquatics category to find a program that fit your or your child’s needs and on behalf of the YMCA, thanks for letting us serve you and your child through swim.
Aquatics Bulletin Board
REOPENING GUIDELINES – POOL
- Pools will open May 29th (pending Health Dept approval) for lap swimming and water walking (Dunigan) for individuals 14+ years old. Limited to 2 people per lane. Click here for pool schedules >>
- Lap lanes or walking lanes can be reserved in one hour intervals for 45-minutes of activity (lap swimming, water walking, etc) during designated times on the pool schedule. This will allow transition and cleaning protocols in between swimmers. Reservations may be made no more than 3 days in advance. Click here to make a reservation >>
- Equipment such as kickboards, fins, etc will be available for use. These will have a specific return bin and be sanitized each hour.
- Paddleboard and Hydrorider classes will start June 1st. We ask that participants do not arrive early to limit the number of people on deck. Other water fitness classes will return at a later date. Click here for pool schedules >>
- Towel service will not be available. We encourage you to bring your own towel.
Click to view Test.Mark.Protect policy >>
Click Here for a Program Overview of the New Format >>
Click Here to View a Lesson Selector >>
Lap Swim Rules
“The Earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.” Psalm 24 1-2
Interested in serving as Volunteer in the aquatics department? Download, fill out and forward the following forms to email@example.com:
Volunteer Background Check Form