Welcome to the YMCA Aquatics home page!
We are extremely honored that you have chosen the YMCA as your and your child’s aquatics outlet. We pledge to give you our best and to serve your child in swim, character and ministry.
YMCA Aquatics has two goals…
- To provide top-notch water training programs that are designed to assist each participant with the growth and development of their individual skill levels while teaching confidence in the water
- To use the avenue of aquatics to teach and incorporate the character values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
This mission and message is accomplished by our aquatics staff in many forms through a variety of youth and adult swim programs. So be sure to check out each aquatics category to find a program that fit your or your child’s needs and on behalf of the YMCA, thanks for letting us serve you and your child through swim.
Aquatics Bulletin Board
REOPENING GUIDELINES – POOL
- Lap lanes or walking lanes can be reserved in one-hour intervals for 45-55 minutes of activity (lap swimming, water walking, etc) during designated times on the pool schedule. We are accepting reservations 72 hours in advance via our new mobile app. Walk-ins are welcome, however reservations will take priority. Click here to the app and make a reservation >>
- Paddleboard, Hydrorider, and other water fitness classes have returned. We ask that participants do not arrive early to limit the number of people on deck. Click here for pool schedules >>
- The next session of swim lessons will begin the week of February 22nd. Member registration will open February 1st, and non-member registration will open on February 8th.
Click to view Test.Mark.Protect policy >>
Click Here for a Program Overview of the New Format >>
Click Here to View a Lesson Selector >>
Lap Swim Rules
“The Earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.” Psalm 24 1-2
Interested in serving as Volunteer in the aquatics department? Download, fill out and forward the following forms to email@example.com:
Volunteer Background Check Form